Committee of Energy
Committee of Energy of the Presidium of NCE RK was created in 2014. The Committee is a permanent body of the Presidium of the NCE RK, which aims to prompt resolution of problems in the field of entrepreneurship development in the energy sector.
The Committee is established for the effective interaction of the business community with the public authorities to tackle the challenges of the National Chamber of entrepreneurs on issues related to the energy sector.
The tasks of the Committee include review and preposition of proposals on:
- conceptual approaches to public policy in the energy sector;
- improvement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the energy sector;
- identification of priority problems in the energy sector, requiring legislative and (or) organizational solutions;
- formation of a common position on the main strategic directions of development of the industry;
- participation in the development and implementation of government policy documents on the development of the industry;
- preposition of proposals on how to strengthen cooperation with international industry organizations.
On electric power industry. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated by July 9, 2004 #588
On energy saving and energy efficiency. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated by January 13, 2012 # 541-IV
Support for renewable energy. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated by July 4, 2009 #165-IV
On approval of the rules of the electric grid. Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated by June 19, 2013 # 625
On approval of the Concept of development of fuel and energy complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan till 2030, Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated by June 28, 2014 # 724.