Housing management competition from Atameken starts in Astana: winners to go to Germany
The National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Atameken" holds 2 competitions on professional housing management
Competitions on the themes "Best Practice of Multi-Apartment Buildings management in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (in all regions) and "The Complex of the Best Energy-Saving Measures in a Multi-apartment Building in Astana" are held within the framework of the joint Kazakh-Uzbek-German project "PRO HOUSE - Professional Housing management in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan " which is funded by the European Union.
These competitions are directed towards the achievement of the following objectives:
* To determine the best practice of multi-apartment houses management in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
* further development and improvement of the status of professional managers;
* To determine the complex of the best energy-saving measures;
* a broad review of energy-saving measures that show what an energy-efficient upgrade is;
* Further development and strengthening of the relationship between housing management and the construction sector.
Applications for participation in competitions are accepted till July 31, 2018.
Printed documents must be submitted to the office: Astana, 8 Kunaev st., block B, office 2722.
For enquiries, call: 8 (7172) 919-361, Tue and Thurs from 10.00-13.00
Winners of 2 competitions will undergo a two-week advanced training courses on housing management in Berlin and Bochum (Germany) at the expense of the project.
Evaluation of submitted applications and documents will be carried out by the Tender Committee composed of representatives of the NCE RK, deputies of the Mazhilis of the Parliament, the authorized body, project partners, industry associations, and scientific figures in the field of housing and communal services.
Detailed information on the requirements for participants, terms, etc. is specified in the invitation for participation in Competitions and Regulations.
The information on the events is posted on the website of the NCE RK "Atameken".