Born on 17th of July 1973 in South-Kazakhstan region.
• She graduated from the Kazakh State University of World Languages in Almaty (1990-1995), and Kazakh State Academy of Law in Astana (1998-2001).
• She began her career in the banking system (1994-1995).
• 1995-1998 – General Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Frankfurt am Main.
• 1998-1999 – Attaché of the Department of Administration and Control, press attache of MFA RK.
• 1999-2002 – Secretariat of the Minister of Finance of RK.
• 2002 – Head of the unit of the department of international financial relations of MENP RK.
• 2003-2005 – Advisor to General Director, hereinafter General Director of CJSC “Dala group”.
• 2006-2007 – Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Finance of RK.
• 2007-2008 – Deputy Chairman of the Committee for work with insolvent debtors of the Ministry of Finance of RK.
• 2008-2009 – Deputy Head of Financial Control Inspection of Almaty region of CFC MF RK.
• 2011-2013 – Director of the Planning Department, the analysis of performance and evaluation of the implementation of budget programs in the field of defense, law enforcement and government agencies of MF RK.
• From 2013 – The head of the secretariat of the Chairman of the Presidium of NCE RK "Atameken".
• From 2015 – Chairwoman of the Council of Business Women of NCE RK "Atameken".
In the structure of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan "Atameken" was created the Council of Businesswomen (hereinafter referred to as the Council). Regional Councils of Businesswomen were formed within the Regional Chambers of Entrepreneurs, as well as on the district level.
On 1st of July the First Congress of the Council of Businesswomen of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan "Atameken" took place in Astana with the support of the National Commission for Women Affairs, Family and Demographic Policy under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The strategic vision of the Council was discussed at this congress in the framework of the activities, carried out by the National Chamber, improvement of the climate in the area for development of women's entrepreneurship in the country, as well as further development of the sector of small and medium enterprises with participation of women.
The basic idea of the Council is to strengthen the mobilization of women in the business environment in the regions.
The objectives of the Council are:
- Stimulating economic activity of women entrepreneurs;
- Support the participation of women in the private sector, support their economic initiatives and their economic empowerment.
The Council carries out its activities in the following areas:
- Organization of awareness-raising activities on the system of financing of small and medium-sized businesses in the country;
- Providing organizational, methodological, consulting information to promote budding businesswomen;
- Support for promising business ideas and projects;
- Improvement of the economic competence of businesswomen and improvement of business relations between them;
- Exchange of professional experiences of women entrepreneurs on the most effective methods of economic development of regions, cities and enterprises;
- Establishment of a constructive dialogue between Kazakhstan and foreign, including economic and cultural exchange between Kazakhstan and foreign businesswomen;
- Creating a positive image of women entrepreneurs in the foreign business circles.