The Committee is established for the effective interaction of the business community with the public authorities to tackle the challenges of the National Chamber in the following areas:
- mining of metal ores;
- non-ferrous metallurgy;
- ferrous metallurgy;
- introduction of innovative technologies and investment projects.
Its task is to analyze and to develop proposals for the Presidium and the Board of NCE RK:
1. conceptual approaches to public policy in the field of mining and metallurgical industries;
2. improvement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the industry;
3. identification of priority issues in the field of mining and metallurgical industry, requiring legislative and (or) organizational solutions;
4. formation of a common position of the National Chamber on the main strategic directions of development of the industry;
6. participation in the development and implementation of government policy documents on the development of the industry;
7. development of proposals to strengthen cooperation with international industry organizations.