Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan
The Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan was founded on July 29, 2014 to perform functions of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan "Atameken" in the sphere of foreign economic activity of businesses and attracting foreign investments.
The Chairman of the Board of the Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan: Yerenov Ayan Aydarovich.
The mission of the Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan: Facilitation of growth and dynamic development of entrepreneurship through conducting international economic activities.
The objectives of the Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan: exports, investments, trade development, technology transfer.
The Chamber of International Commerce of Kazakhstan provides the following services:
Marketing and Advertising
- Conducting market research;
- Promotion of companies, products and services to targeted regional and international markets;
- Development, production, distribution of advertising materials;
Information Analysis Services
- Foreign customs tariff consultancy;
- Information and consultancy on customs regulations;
- Foreign trade consultancy;
- Market Analysis.
Exhibition and Trade Fair Activities
- Organization and holding of exhibitions;
- Organization of business missions;
- Organization of forums and presentations.
Foreign economic activity services
- Pursuing activities of Business Councils;
- Consultancy on customs clearance of goods, preparing applications to customs authorities;
- Consultancy foreign market activities;
- Finding potential partners;
- Providing statistical information on foreign trade;
- Conducting training seminars on foreign trade;
- Assistance in foreign trade contracting;
- Visa support.
- Certification of force majeure;
- Certification of documents related to foreign economic activities;
- Legal advice and services;
- Registration and licensing;
- Preparation and drafting of contracts and other documents;
- Registration, certification and issuance of the ATA carnet;
- Registration and issuing of a certificate on legal status of organization;
- Legal expertise;
- Representation of interests in dispute settlement.
Astana, 010000, Yesil district, Kabanbay Batyr Ave. 19, Block C, Office 202
+ 7 7172 27 96 16; 27 90 54; 27 90 55; 27 90 56
From July 2014 CCK organized the following Business Councils:
- 1st meeting of the Kazakh-Dutch Business Council
- 7th meeting of the Kazakh-Dutch Business Council
- 3rd session of the Kazakh-Swiss Business Council
- Kazakh-French Business Council
CCK assisted JSC NWF Samruk-Kazyna to register and to invite participants to the Kazakh-Chinese Business Council, which was held in Astana on 14th December 2014.
Agreements and Memoranda
- Agreement on cooperation between the Chamber of Commerce of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan
- Agreement on cooperation between the Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan and the Republic of San Marino
- Memorandum on cooperation between the Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan and the All-Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Agreement between the Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan and the Union of Manufacturers of the Czech Republic
These agreements make it possible to expand trade and economic relations, increase business competitiveness between the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries. One of the important mechanisms of signed agreements and memorandums is to improve the competitiveness of business in Kazakhstan and foreign countries, which will provide the basis for the development of closer commercial relations, increase bilateral investment and technology transfer.
Assistance was provided in conduction of the Kazakh-Polish business forum, B2B meetings of Kazakhstan and Turkey, the organization of business meetings with a delegation from the Kingdom of Thailand.