Council on protection of entrepreneurs’ rights and counteraction of corruption
The Council for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs and Anti-Corruption works in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Council was established to promptly and systematically solve tasks on the issues of representation, maintenance and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of business entities and anti-corruption in Kazakhstan, as well as their public coverage.
The chairman of the Council is Suleimenov Kairbek Shoshanovich.
The Council was established with the aim of promptly and systematically solving the tasks of countering corruption and the shadow economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as publicly highlighting problematic issues of countering corruption and the shadow economy.
The key tasks of the Council:
1) protection of the rights of entrepreneurs and freedom of entrepreneurial activities;
2) making proposals to the state agencies and organizations on bringing the responsible officials to justice for violation of the rights of entrepreneurs;
3) preparing and sending appeals to state bodies in defense of members of the National Chamber, maintaining official correspondence, representing their rights and legitimate interests;
4) promoting the anti-corruption policy pursued by central and local government agencies, quasi-public sector entities, private business entities, the National Chamber in various spheres of public life by making recommendations and adopting other measures aimed at assisting:
• consolidation of businessmen in countering corruption;
• strengthening the interaction of government and business in countering corruption in the field of entrepreneurship;
• the formation of anti-corruption practices in the implementation of business activities;
• improving the mechanisms for resource allocation and access to infrastructure;
• other issues of entrepreneurship.
The Council members are deputies of the Senate and the Mazhilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, deputy prosecutor general, deputy chairman of the Agency for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption, heads of government agencies, public figures, representatives of the business community and the media.