Kudaibergenov Nurlan Bayazitovich
Chairman of the Audit Commission
8 (7172) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Audit Committee of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Atameken" (hereinafter referred to as the "Audit Committee") is a financial supervision authority and is accountable to the Congress and the Presidium of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Atameken".
The Audit Committee was established to monitor the financial and economic activities of the National Chamber, Regional Chambers, legal entities with the participation of the National Chamber as the sole founder and associations of individual entrepreneurs and (or) legal entities in the form of an association (union) accredited in the National Chamber or Regional Chambers.
The Audit Committee carries out its activities in accordance with the annual work plan approved by the Presidium of the National Chamber and unscheduled tasks on behalf of the Presidium of the National Chamber.
In the course of control over financial and business activities, the Audit Committee carries out inspections on the following issues:
1) the proper execution of the instructions of the Congress and the Presidium of the National Chamber, decisions of the National Chamber as the sole founder of the Regional Chambers or legal entities with the participation of the National Chamber as the sole founder;
2) financial documentation, conclusions of commissions on inventory of property, comparison of the specified documents with the data of primary accounting;
3) proper procurement of goods, works and services, compliance with legislation and internal documents when concluding contracts and making settlements with counterparties;
4) the conformity of the accounting and statistical accounting with the current standards and norms;
5) supervision of the financial and economic activities of the object of control;
6) analysis of financial position, solvency, liquidity of assets;
7) timeliness and correctness of payments to suppliers of products and services, payments to the budget, repayment of other liabilities;
8) the correctness of estimates and (or) costings, reporting documentation for tax authorities, statistical bodies, public authorities;
9) the targeted use of funds paid by the National Chamber or the Regional Chambers to accredited associations (unions) under agreements concluded for the performance of the functions of the National Chamber or the Regional Chambers.