Atameken announces recruitment of business coaches for Zhas Kasipker project
Atameken National Chamber of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan announces a job opening for business coaches for Zhas Kasipker project to train youth the basics of entrepreneurship.
The purpose of this project is to develop the entrepreneurial potential of young people and teach them how to start business in order to reduce unemployment.
The target audience is a category of NEETs youth, members of young families, low-income large families, low-income employable people with disabilities aged 18 to 29 years.
The training will start in the third quarter of 2019. The project will be implemented in cities, district centers, single-industry towns and cities.
Business coach responsibilities include:
• teaching youth the basics of entrepreneurship under Bastau Business project within the framework of the second direction of Enbek, the State Program for the Development of Productive Employment and Mass Entrepreneurship for 2017–2021;
• assistance in obtaining financing, including finance under the terms of the Program;
• support of implemented business projects after receiving funding;
• conducting a marketing study of the district/city;
• collecting basic information to further establish economic relations between the project participants and other business entities (to establish sales chains);
• higher education in economics / pedagogy (required), others are welcome;
• Experience in related industries is required. Experience as an entrepreneur, coach / mentor and analyst is welcome;
• financial literacy / ability to develop and explain business plans;
• basic knowledge of market economy, entrepreneurship and business;
• knowledge of tax legislation:
• knowledge of marketing and marketing research;
• PC skills in Excel, Word.
• proficiency in the Kazakh and Russian languages;
• high communication skills and experience in negotiating;
• business positioning in social networks;
• ability to work in a team.
• full employment with trips to the districts (villages) for 3-6 months.
• housing is not provided, secondment allowances will be paid.
• bonus is paid for KPI indicators.