ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan provides non-financial support for the second direction of the Program for the development of productive employment and mass entrepreneurship for 2017-2021, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 29, 2016 No. 919.
The second direction of the Program, the Development of mass entrepreneurship, is being implemented as a real tool for encouraging entrepreneurship in rural areas and it is an integral part of an integrated approach to employment generation.
The Bastau business training project aims at increasing economic activity of the population through engaging self-employed and unemployed people in entrepreneurial activities.
The participants of entrepreneurship training are the unemployed people, regardless of registration at the employment center and self-employed, wishing to start their own business, as well as active entrepreneurs interested in expanding business (business registration period must not exceed three years). The participants should be the unemployed residents living in rural areas, district centers, cities and single-industry towns.
Stages of the Bastau project:
• potential participants should apply to the regional branches of the Atameken NCE / employment centers / akims of the rural district or settlement with a statement of participation in the project .
• coordination with the Employment Center for compliance with the requirements for the participants (unemployed and self-employed) of the Program
• applicants should pass the to identify entrepreneurial potential;
• practical training in groups and individual advice on writing business plans;
• protection of business projects;
• opening business with the help of microcredit under this and other Programs, guarantees, as well as self-financing;
Upon completion of training, participants receive one of two types of certificates, depending on the activity in participation and protection of business plans (certificate of participation in training, certificate of completion of training). These certificates provide the right to receive microcredit at a reduced rate of 6 percent per annum.
• Training for participants in the project is free of charge.
• Training participants are paid one-time scholarships in the amount of 16,759 tenge.
• The participants can also count on business support for 1 year.