Self-Regulation Development Committee
Self-Regulation Development Committee of the Presidium of the Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - Atameken) was established in 2016 to ensure effective interaction between the business community and government authorities to address the tasks of Atameken on issues related to the development of self-regulation in business, generalization, and study of problems in the implementation of self-regulation, as well as the transfer of government functions into a competitive environment and self-regulatory organizations.
The tasks of the Committee include analysis and development of proposals for Atameken Presidium and its Board on issues:
1. conceptual approaches to public policy in the development of self-regulation and transfer of functions of public bodies to a competitive environment and self-regulatory organizations;
2. improvement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the development of self-regulation in business activities;
3. identification of priority problems in the field of self-regulation development and transfer of government functions to a competitive environment and to self-regulatory organizations that require legislative and/or organizational solutions;
4. participation in the development and implementation of government policy documents on the development of self-regulation in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5. development of international cooperation and exchange of experience in the sphere of self-regulation of the economy within the framework of cooperation with foreign countries.